Cameroon students interested in furthering their education in Germany in the German language are required to demonstrate German language proficiency and Academic preparedness. You MUST NOT study German here in Came-roon in other to study in Germany. You can travel and study German language in Germany.
Option 1: Part-time language course in Cameroon
Before launching the file, the student is interviewed and fills an enquiry and orientation form. The interview is free of charge, the required documents to open a file are:
• 2 passport seize photographs 4 X 4
• A copy of the NIC, passport and birth certificate
• Copy of GCE O level, GCE Advanced level and the highest certificate earned.
• Student’s Cv
Proceedings to registration process in a university in #Germany.
a) Opening of file (65,000 FCFA)
b) Legalization of certificates (after scheduling an appointment at the Embas-sy)
c) Cost for Express shipment (45,000 FCFA)
d) Registration in the faculty of choice and in a language course (155,000 FCFA)
e) Room reservation fees (95,000 FCFA, not obligatory).
f) Follow-up fee for files (100,000 FCFA for Bachelor and 150,000FCFA for Masters).
After gaining admission to a university:
a) Making appointment for visa application at the Embassy
b) Lunching Security deposit procedure (8040 Euros) or the fulfilment of un-dertaking (appointment, funds deposit and confirmation of transfer)
c) Compiling #VISA application file
d) Preparation for interview
Safe journey and do not forget to come back after your studies to develop our dear country!
Procedure 2: Travel to Germany and begin your language course there Foundation program:
The foundation program is a one academic year program that gives international students a smooth entry into German higher education. Through the foundation program, students can travel to #study in Germany immediately after their Baccalaureate or GCE advance level. The program is design to include both academic and social integration needs of the #students.
Cost: 13,000,000 FCFA. This includes everything except flight e.g;
- Accommodation, health insurance etc
- Language tuition fee
- DSH preparation fee
- You do not need a blocked account of €8040
- Elementary German classes in Cameroon
- Visa counselling and airport pick up
Why travel to study in other places and pay fees yearly while you can pay this one-off fees and study for the remainder of your time in Germany for FREE while having 20 hours to work weekly as a student?
Why study in Germany:
- Top educational standards
- Full variety of academic degrees
- German degree programs are FREE
- German degrees are internationally recognized
- Attractive job opportunities
- Secure comfortable living conditions
- International and tolerant community
Applications are accepted all year round; however, the first trimester starts in the second half of September. To be considered for admission interview please submit application before the beginning of June of the current year.
YOU CAN SUBMIT WHILE AWAITING RESULTS
Other services at BLI:
- English Language classes (normal and intensive)
- Summer camp abroad for children (UK, Germany etc.…)
- IELTS/TOEFL preparation classes
- IELTS.TOEFL exam registration
- Canadian immigration, study in #Canada, #UK, #USA etc
PHONE: +237 233 425 145 / 677 500 371